;

The Year Everything Changed

It’s New Years Eve and in less than 12 hours it will be 2014. How did we get here so fast?

I can honestly say that this has been the shortest year of my life, but at the same time it has been so incredibly full; full of adventure and love and joy and laughter and of course change.  So I’ve created a list, a list of the most memorable moments of 2013 for me. Things that have made this year for me and have really changed my whole life, so here they are everyone, this year in snap shots.

1. The day my nephew, Carson Lee Holleman, came into this world.

2.  The Abstract Algebra incident of 2013.



3. Pi Day, nuff said.


4. Our spring break road trip.

5. Easter and Bubbles what could be better?  It was really the year of bubbles.

6. The countless dance parties with the family and roommates.


7. Whatever was going on here.


8. Graduating from APU with my best friends in the order of Pi.


9.  The road trip up to Washington with my best friend.


10. The greatest photoshoot of all time.


11. HIS Years and GoCorps training. Praise Jesus for these people.


12. The day these three beautiful kids officially because Howards.


13. A Road trip to Colorado with 12 people. Ridiculous.


14. Getting my tattoo!


15.  The Rascal Flatts concert with the most amazing women ever.



16. My going away party full of so much love, dance and laughter.


17.  Being sent off by my wonderful church family.


18. The day I left for my two year journey to South Asia.


19. Our first team picture.


20. Testing all the limits in South Asia.


21, Naniji. Nuff said.




22. Celebrating Diwali with my new friends. 

23. Our first night in our new apartment.


24. Spending Christmas Eve at the orphanage


25. Of course celebrating our first Christmas away from home with “Five Girls in an Auto”



There are so many moments I wish I could have added in but I know 25 is already a little much, sorry! All  I know for sure about this past year is that it brought more change in my life than I have ever experienced in one year, and I am so so happy for everything that has come from that change . Thank you to all who made this year so great. Its going to be hard to beat.

The best part of the end of this year is that I get to spend all of 2014 in South Asia. This next  year is going to be insane.





























0 comments: